I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Have you ever wondered about your own inner child? Do you think of him or her?
I know I blocked my out as she endured some horrible events in her young life and I did not want to remember or deal with these truths. I have embraced her and accepted her as part of me and the woman I have become and let he know she is loved and safe now; hardest thing I have ever had to do as I had to forgive those who hurt her/me and allow myself/ her to heal.

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

I've been on the same journey!!!

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

In response Gale Strayhand to her Publication

Love and Light sent in your journey as this is rough. I accepted all and forgave those involved but admitting these truths to myself was horrible and it was a flood and cleansing of tears that was needed.

I know exactly what you mean!!! It is not an easy road but being able to let go of it all is freeing

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LocaMocha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gale Strayhand, click on at the bottom under it