This next hour will mark the 4 year anniversary of the 12.21.17 EO 13818, a winter solstice, memories of Kappy...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjQJaUNzMNE

#FutureProvesPast
#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Take it away!!!

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

Doesn't seem like They are losing money but gaining money from the death Jabs 🤔 WTF😠

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Appreciated & respected EO.
Did notice your 1st post yesterday VK,
Kappy 21/12 Winter solstice, longest night.
You back 22/12, 1st day towards (more) the light.

Do you realize that it is just a worthless piece of signed paper???
it has not been ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives
NOTHING has been ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives for every country on the Earth
NOTHING

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Hey, sweet friend!!! Looks like what started as a very concerning day is turning into a very welcome day? ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Americans can make really GOOD use of all the land that Gates, Soros, and others bought up in America!

What can we do with all those islands? Idk if those could be cleansed of all the evil done there.

R-I-C-O!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Is 💯🎯👊 Rico is a big a$$ dragnet.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

CAN
I
JUST
SAY

BQQM