Wow, I lost 3 people I love on Jan 7th. I didn't know Tesla died on the 7th. That is the Coptic's Christmas. My dad died on our Christmas. What are the chances of losing 4 people that you love all on Christmas? Needless to say this is a difficult time for me. Just walking into stores and hearing Christmas music makes my eyes fill up with tears. He was a good looking guy, Tesla :).

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Im sorry for your losses.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Thank you. My daughter was born on the 26th. I will never forget how hard it was to throw her birthday party the day after my dad died. I will also never forget all of the people who showed up at my mom's house to make her birthday happy. We all celebrated Christmas around his bed in the living room. At around 6pm he opened his eyes for the first time as if to take a photograph with his eyes of all of us. My children were little and they said goodbye to him. My mom reminded him that my daughter's birthday was the next day. They had not been gone even 15 minutes when my dad was taking his last breaths. He didn't want to die in front of my small children. We were blessed because we all were around his bed letting him feel our love. His favorite spiritual music was playing (Monks of the Weston Priory) and across from his bed was a large TV of photos of his life that played like a slide show. The images of his life were comforting to us after he left.

(1) Show this thread