Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Did you catch it?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I did say people will become their own doctors amen 🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

We already are. We’re just getting over being sick at our house. we manage fevers so they don’t get too high but so that they work for a day or two if it if needed. We use herbs and supplements and homeopathy to treat. Yeah we might be sick a few days longer but we’re letting our bodies heal naturally the way they’re supposed to.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

i was sick this past week. healing naturally takes a bit longer but worth it. Get well and take care. 😊

I agree 100%! Thank you for the well wishes and I hope that you are feeling better now

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I am. Thank you😊

I am. Thank you😊