🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴⚡️ Biden will not be “locking down” the US amid Covid-19 surge but will be addressing the unvaccinated - White House

Jen Psaki announced Monday that President Biden will issue a “stark warning” tomorrow to the unvaccinated.

“For those who choose to remain unvaccinated, he’ll issue a stark warning and make clear that unvaccinated individuals continue to drive hospitalizations and deaths,” the WH spox said.

It’s also alleged the president will be addressing “lockdown” rumors in the scheduled speech to the nation Tuesday.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

🗣️LET ME BE CLEAR... until you recognize Americans first, our God given rights, our Constitution rights, our civil rights and our human rights; you can start up FUCK OFF... you are NOTHING but a worthless, demented, tyrannical piece shit and you sure ain't my President!

#AmericaFirst#LGB#FJB

Only people mentioned by @Kora77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valarie Bynum, click on at the bottom under it