I usully like DiscloseTV's articles and videos. However, this headline attached to this clip is very deceiving.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
NEW - Trump: "You’re playing right into their hands" when you doubt the COVID-19 vaccines. He added that he does not support mandates and that he received the "booster."

@disclosetv

Listen for yourselves.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

Feels a little confusing yes.
But a vaccine that is not approved as a vaccine is an experimental weapon ...
So what therapy / vaccine is he talking about? These code messages pass me by ..

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

Hydrochloroquine, Ivermectin, Regeneron.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

ALL FOR OPTICS!
DJT told us over a year ago that his plan against Big Pharma would force him to DISAPPEAR for a little while.
https://youtu.be/j9_JVvzA9q4

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

The Spanish flu of 1917? Really?

Only followers of this user (@PJ13) can see their posts

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

If he told us not to take it can you imagine the last 18 months?

By telling everyone to take it if they want to, he is allowing us who don't want it to be able to say "see I don't do everything Trump says"