đź”´MINDY ROBINSON:
New York will be voting on a law to detain anyone they do much as “suspect” is a health danger to the public. As someone who is on ADL’s hit list, and already censored off every platform but GAB for being “dangerous” ...I think we all know where this is going here.

Just say you want to put us in concentration camps, so we can get this revolution going already.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/new-york-legislation-provides-for-indefinite-detention-of-unvaccinated-at-governors-whim/

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Well, she can "get this revolution going already" or move the hell out! What is she waiting for?

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Let rapists and murderers go but imprison the "unvaccinated." Yeah, right

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Time to take her out. Time to take all tyrants out, indefinitely. Any enforcement officer who agrees to this, goes on the list. Thats how it has to be to end this

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

This is the Twilight Zone. How can this possibly be constitutional??? HELP!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

It's not, but they don't care. They are Marxists.

(1) Show this thread