Only people mentioned by @denvrplyr in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Raise Above The Noise to his Publication

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

Fo sho !

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The UN should be closed . . . renovated and cleansed of evil spirits. I would love to see every homeless NY Veteran have a safe place to call home . . . We don't want you UN. It is time to pack your bags. New Yorkers take your city back!!!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Out in front of UN in New York

2 pics

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Demonic

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I thought that someone said that it was closed already.

Shut them all down!

Defund, And Shut Down!!!