Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I agree except for the "religious intolerance" First, religion is idolotry. Second Yehoveh God is not tolerant of anything that goes against His Word Torah. And we should not be either.

We did that. What happened? Biden happened. Kamala happened. I'm old enough to remember "'we have it all". I'm going to have them write "Trust the Plan" on my fucking tomb stone.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🦅🦅🦅

All you need to know is that I love my country and my President and I won’t stop fighting for JUSTICE, TRUTH and FREEDOM ever!!! 🇺🇸

YOU GOT IT!!! Stand and Fight!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I never stop - that's part of the reason I got onto social media platforms, so I could spread truth & info I've researched for years

I despise lies so you know that it's almost like salt in a wound on a daily basis😐
I get really pissed off & tired sometimes - I just want to be able to sleep & not feel I have to sleep with one eye open for a change😠

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

For a year before President Trump was elected and I woke up I havent stopped talking. THEY WILL HAVE TO PUT A BULLET IN ME AND EVEN THEN MY SOUL WILL CONTINUE ON THE SIDE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS WITH JESUS CHRIST AND COME BACK TO FINISH THE FIGHT.. THE WICKED PEDOVORES WILL BURN IN THE ETERNAL ABYSS GOD IS REAL AND SO ARE HIS PROMISES AMEN ✝️@rgibb11 I'm in ALL the way

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD MAY WE SEE OUR HEROES OF HUMANITY AND THANK THEM AND MAY THEY LIVE IN BLISS GOD WON#TheBestIsYetToCome

(1) Show this thread

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

American PATRIOTS will leave NO 1 Behind and WE will NEVER EVER Give in and WE will NEVER EVER Give UP!!! WWG1WGA

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response mike Anon to his Publication

and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ...DO NOT be afraid to call a liberal out on THEIR racism, THEIR incitements to violence, THEIR devisiveness(in the name of unity), THEIR intolerance, THEIR lies, THEIR summer riots, THEIR fake presidency, and THEIR collusion of TREASON against this beautiful country of ours!
(I know that there are many more.) PLEASE feel free to call them out on ALL their spewing of their Bullsh*t lies.
REFUSE to let them make and continue this false narrative! Stand together, unite in this and we will shut down their filthy rhetoric!!

(1) Show this thread