General Flynn changed his Telegram channel name yesterday - same name but added the 3 stars!

Just like 'old' times...hmm

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Telling us hws acting General now.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

100% American Patriot. He’s got to be made a Four Star General when this is over.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Nice, bc it was the 17th yesterday...N lots of Q:uantum codes came in yesterday per SR.😉🌈🙏

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

reinstated?

Is General Flynn good or bad? According to Lin Wood, he is bad. I’m so confused!

"We are not retreating - We are advancing in another direction" ~General Douglas MacArthur

In response Patriot America to his Publication

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

In response Patriot America to his Publication

i don't know but there IS a picture of him wearing a shirt with pedophile symbols on it...and he has always been a democrat-is he a true white hat patriot I hope so but who really knows anymore....soooooo much-what they call disinformation-I call it lies. All I know the ONLY thing I trust is the power of God and I just keep praying praying praying...

(4) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Hey Kim! What’s the deal with Lin Wood? Any ideas?