NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

https://t.me/Q_Jfkjr
RIP 💔

I will go only so far to believe in the possibility that JFK Jr. is still alive, and working with POTUS on taking down the DS cabal. However, I believe it is a far stretch to believe that JFK Senior wasn't assassinated. He was well over the target, and killed for telling the world the truth. His son made it his life's work to avenge his father's death, made only possible because of his assassination. We are at this point in time, because JFK WAS assassinated, IMO. Let's focus on bringing dark to light, without going so far off the reservation that we deligitimize ourselves.

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @gailharris2021 in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Letitia Harris to her Publication

Unless JFK had plastic surgery, this guy doesn't have the same countenance, let alone the earlobes and eyelids are different. It would be lovely to think JFK lived, but then I think Jacqueline would have remained a "widow" not married again. This really is too far over the edge for me to believe.