Only people mentioned by @snassnas in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Thank God you were assertive enough to take him home!

God Bless the Frontline Doctors!

This is true humanitarianism!

SCREW THE AMA, BIGPHARMA & HOSPITALS!

Start learning about herbal medicine.

Hubs is always amazed when he has some little gripe about something... I'll go out in the field & walk around & come back in with a handful of something... work it up & give it to him. Always works.

He calls me a witch, says I'm doing "voodoo" on him, but it's all in fun.

I learned at age 6 it was plantain for a mouth ulcer, dandelion root for diuretic, kvass made from beets for low energy & garlic for sluggish blood.

EVERYTHING you need is there if you care to look.

When the shitshow is over, I plan to open a live-in school where people can learn herbal medicine & homesteading.

Gran always said I'd have to keep healthy because it would be my job to teach people how to live again "after the world goes completely to shit."

Kek.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

God bless you and your family sharing this Christmas together and sharing your post with us. WWG1WGA 🙏♥️🙏

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I tried that on my phone would not take our emails so i used the computer and went through and filled out all information and at the payment part kept telling me to fill in aquired parts , they were all filled in it would not except my paymnet type and i tried 3 differnt cards and there is nothing wrong with my cards .

(1) Show this thread

PLEASE FORWARD TO JIM:

B R A V O !
Keep up the good work and sharing it w/ all.