BQQM!!! What R the odds ? . 😎
"Italy: after the mandatory vaccination for all security forces is approved, the military warehouse where the vaccines were stored magically catches fire." . 🔥🔥🔥

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

That is wonderful news!!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Vaccine depots are banging somewhere and ammunition depots are banging somewhere, Both are weapons.
Nothing is a coincidence

Vrbětice - facts and conjectures and what mysteriously escaped everyone (Czech Republic)
https://ceskobezcenzury.cz/2021/05/zpravy-k-zamysleni/vrbetice-fakta-a-dohady-a-co-vsem-zahadne-uniklo/#

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Imagine That!

How do we know this is accurate

Good for them!!🔥☄🔥

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Awesome!!!!!! hahahahaha.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Burn Vaxxy burn

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

now days pretty high.😁