2 Q Drops w/ a 2 yr DELTA at the same TIME . 😎
3717 - Dec 17, 2019 5:03:45 PM EST
3716 - Dec 17, 2019 5:03:45 PM EST
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening!!!
Nothing is random... Everything has meaning!
DO IT Q - WE R READY!!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Who will it be? oh who will it be......

So extremely ready....I know a lot is happening and has happened but something to awake the arrogant sheep is so welcome

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

I saw this rext yesterday and wanted to see if anyone else would has seen this?

To be crystal clear so nobody can say I ever misled them: NESARA is not real, there are no military tribunals happening underneath the White House. I do realize there's an entire corner of the Conservative universe where this fantasy stuff gets peddled.

And, Oh hell might as well go for the brass ring. JFK Jr. is still dead and is not running as Trump's VP pick in 2024. Also, the earth is round. I'm sorry if this upsets anybody.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication

It's .... er... Steve Baldwin, lol! Of course, he wants people to think that.

(4) Show this thread

prete 😎✊putain

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

on 17
Add
3717 = 117, or 18
3716 = 017
Subtract
2019 = 19 - 2 = 17
2019 = 19 - 2 = 17
Add
5:03:45 = 17
5:03:45 = 17
Just saying

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

2 Q Posts
on the 17th @
5:03:45 = 17 PM EST
5:03:45 = 17 PM EST
How is this possible?
Perhaps Looking Glass
Perhaps Looking Glass

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Who will it be? Pence? Queen? Pope? Obama? Hillary? Bush? Clinton? Pelosi? Soros? Hope the first arrest happens SQQN!! ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™ Pray!! Father please help us ALL through this next phase of the GREAT AWAKENING!! WWG1WGA

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Floyd

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

I hope it is Fauci who is arrested to stop all these terrible things happening to the children. They keep jabbing younger and younger children. This has to stop!

(3) Show this thread