I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Almighty God

I ask You to protect the people here on AnonUp
from the deceiver .himself...roaming to and fro seeking who he may devour with his lies.
Trying to bring confusion to Your children and affect their minds.
I ask you to Place a Hedge of Protection around them.
All of Your children God everywhere but especially AnonUp this day and going forward

Stop and Block any attacks as they speak the truth of our world ...and of our Nation
The Truth of Your Word.

Almighty God you have given us this platform
I give it to you ... I dedicate it to You
Lord that it may always be a place of unity healing and comfort
People battle on Twitter and come here considering this the place healing.
Because these Warriors are Powerful in their FAITH and UNITY ...IN GOD

👇

Only people mentioned by @AndToTheRepublic in this post can reply

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication

We should have dedicated it to God before now. It's never too late ... its still a new platform. Not even a year old yet ...
Imagine GOD knowing we would be removed from twitter.
He just happened to have AnonUp ready for us. We were all battle fatigued ... This was our place of healing.
People in battle else where do call this the place of healing
God prepared this place for us
It's home

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread