Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

No looking glass for me.

if so the Cabal would have seen the hell to be unleashed on them and countered.

Life is Linear it only flows one way.

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

Top right picture reminds me of the movie Ant-man and The Wasp

Wow, I've never really seen these illustrations of it before, but have seen the diagram of the machine iitself, and the inside of the building...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you get your vibrations high enough you can visit other timelines next to the one you are in.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Just because this has been a topic of science fiction does not mean it is true. It also does not mean it's false. I prefer to wait and see rather than believe one way or the other.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Every Time to her Publication

🤔🧐😎

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Something I've looked into for a while - some predictive programming in tv & movies
Not fiction - fact

remember the show Quantum Leap??

SG 1- he told us to watch that show. future proves past. nothing new under the sun

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Very interesting!
The top right pic reminds me of the show Stranger Things.