Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

TMI... sorry. I do not drink coffee. i DO coffee. i have been doing blackwalnut, cloves and woodworm in enemas for over a decade now!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Gosh, that No 1, the mosquito - looks a lot like the moving thing in the vaccines that Dr. Carrie Madej (on Stew Peters show) saw under microscope. They wouldn't go to all that trouble to put mosquitos in us. Artificial Intelligence, Transhumanism, Alien embryos?

At 9:09 in this video:
https://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2021/12/new-stew-peters-horrific-images-of-alien-embryos-in-the-vaxxed-exposed-2555547.html

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

At the 13 min mark 'Injectables for predictive policing' - what could possibly go wrong with that? Unbelievable!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Did you see his newest video yesterday??? it expands on this in a HUGE MIND BLOWING way.

(2) Show this thread