Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

why do we get labeled conspiracy theorists when tbere are people like this person who may or may not even be a little person that apout off stupid climate junk. i say person because some say boy some say girl.
The real conspiracy theorists are the climate idiots claiming any one of us can control weather. such idiots. I listened for a minute and thought this is a friggin idiot young person, i am an adult, i cant follow the adult talk of a young person who thinks they know everything and nothing at all🙄

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I can't stand listening to this child her parents, should be ashamed of NOT teaching her to STFU

she/it/he is just so gross

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Someone should force that little girl to go play, and then go verbally kick the shit outta her parents.

she said 3 decades..the same 3 since Al Gore started this bullshit..And how did all his predictions work out?? NOT ONE CAME TRUE.. Same as his regurgitated bullshit just out some special needs antifa brats mouth now...

WWG1WGA, Researcher, Devoted to God and the truth, Looking forward "The Best is Yet to Come"

what a puppet.