Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

While everyone is distracted with the circus and laughing at Joe Biden...

Obama is currently running the U.S. gov. from the shadows, he's the Antichrist

#Obama#Potus#STOPTHESTEAL#WhiteHouse#Biden#politics#thegreatawkening#ElectionFraud#government

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthedarkplace.com/obama-passport-name-decoded

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Pack your bags for Gitmo, Barry.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Obama is not running anything.

He's been having a dirt nap for the last 2 years.

But go ahead, for the normies & sleepers...

(2) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

And Lo, their crimes are too numerous to count... but we will try just the same!

Word is they've been taken care of behind the scenes years ago, let's see how his all plays out.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

+
sealed
indictments
possibly >5MM of Satan's minions.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I had this dream

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#facts ⚖️🇺🇸⚖️