YES we know everyone is poisoned brainwashed and enslaved, we have established that much.

But what I see NOBODY talking about is HOW are we going to MOVE ON?

We gonna sit here and bitch about pedos and libtards til the cows come home? Or are we going to figure out how to forgive and rebuild?

Im tired of talking about pedos and censorship nonstop fam.

What are you building?
What are you creating?

THATS WHAT I want to talk about.

Anyone feel the same or am I alone in this?

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I escaped Canazuela, and now I live to help you expose the truth!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Do Mushrooms. $Trip

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes we've known for a long time. It's time to start with new beginnings! I don't want to dwell on the evil anymore. We need to keep our light high and shine for those still sleeping (including my own family)

Don't think we can build till the world is fully awakened. It takes time. Think it's going to be a while

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

💯yes ma'am we are in the choir and I'm right there with you...tune is hella old...

Over it!👇🏽
😡 just a lot of doublespeak, no speak
or non-action👎🏼

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

the real kick in the tit... is the fact that a lot of the Corrective things that were done, were dun half-ass...
So many bEAutiful humanity prospering ideas...many of us already came up with when we were very very little & innocent.
I am sure I am not unique in this exp...😊😇

that's part of the loosh sucking [((they))] do...throughout time-space....in school specifically, theft of mental property in
exchange for programme dumdum.

(1) Show this thread