Well well well,..
Look what the cat dragged in,..
H/T to phillydoc

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

this looks fake. kevin spacey? y'all being pranked and laughed at for believing this is real. what is the source? verified on the court website? rule#13 of anonup, be skeptical!!!

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response Faithful Servant to his Publication

sorry, just read more of it and this doesn't just look fake, it is fake af. kind of hilarious actually "[latin for commerce]" HA! it is so bad it looks like it was written by a crappy AI program.

(1) Show this thread

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Good Stuff, Thank you.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

We are ready for all of this to come out! This event changed our world and the truth needs to be told.
I don't understand why Northern Nevada?
Let's do Benghazi next please.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Great find Grasshopper, Mind Blowing...!

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Isn't KS the leader of the Satanic group...BGrove?

God first. American Patriot. Liberty and Justice for all. Serious words I believe in. I Peter 5:6-7 Cast your cares on Him.

Fabulous. Please send more.

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Wow!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I was gratified to see some information dropping about 9/11
Some of us have been researching this a long time & there's more proof all the time to back up who was involved & what *really* happened & at least some of the why

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Nice 💥 Grasshopper!