Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Thanks for this post. I've been struggling with some things I wish I could take back. I remind myself that the devil wants me walking in my wounds, thinking that I'm a horrible person who can never experience redemption, whereas God wants me to learn from where I went wrong and work on becoming a better version of myself.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Go through it with Jesus
He is your best friend and confidant
You are always worthy of Gods love
Every emotion you feel He fills it too
The Holy Spirit teaches you and talks to you
He guides you through the tuff times
He never leaves your side
I love you Sweet Heart
❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Thanks again John Q Public!

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

God, please help. Please all ways get in my head and my feet before I do!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

I like your prayer

I feel Him in my head
I feel Him in my feet
I Feel Jesus all over me
🎵

(1) Show this thread

I watched a movie called "the shack" on netflix the other night and would definitely recommend it! It pretty much goes along with what you are saying :)

In response larry mcintire to his Publication

I'll check it out. It sounds familiar. 😊

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Much love and peace to all of God's children who cry out for His mighty help. I need our wonderful God every day and I'm not ashamed to say so.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you…its been that kind of day

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I fully understand ... I am praying for you

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

This is awesome !! God is good! 🙏😇✝️

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Our god is an awesome god. 🥰