Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

The one thing to remember in the quest to defeat cancer is that it is very rarely ONE thing or another that will overcome this enemy. It is a multitude of little things that generally requires a "lifestyle" change. It is not at all difficult, however it may appear to be vastly overwhelming in the beginning. The thing to remember is to begin with GOD, gratitude, and grace for yourself and others. If we realize that we are all going to see an end to this life at some point and come to rely on the promise of HIS loving care, we are no longer a victim/prisoner to the "scare" tactics used by so-called "medicine" (I use the term lightly). THIS is the start of the journey of healing from cancer (many people LIVE many years WITH cancer). Improving nutrition with the actual foods (organic) that we eat (cutting out all refined and processed foods) and learning what is REAL food (sometimes difficult in this day and age) and re-learning WHAT we should eat is a major FIRST step.

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

There are then many therapies which can be used from there. I can speak only of those that have been used personally and to be certain, no one modality will work for everyone (hence the multiple usage theory. LOL). What is so amazing about many (most) of these treatments (and even my previous post above) is that if a person has the need and the gumption, they can be incorporated and put to use for very little cost if you are able to grow/raise your own food, can build some of these relatively basic machines, etc. For others who have the means, they can be purchased to put to immediate use...

There is the frequency generators, and sound vibration brought to light by Tesla and Royal Rife (Rife Machine) which allows a person to adjust output according to need (SO many uses). There is Infra Red Sauna, there are various herbal and salve modalities, Ozone treatments, as noted, the Anti-Parasitic (generally considered Panacur), Apricot Seeds (Laetril), and so much more.

Please note that there are many (TOO MANY!) people in prison as we speak whose only crime is to do what they can to try to HELP people which the Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Federal Government have waged wars against.

For those who are less inclined or much too overwhelmed or need support, there are several very good Clinics just South of the border in Mexico who are able to offer ALTERNATIVE treatments which are no longer allowed in the United States. These are very reasonable and you will be amazed at the results. Look up the Hoxsey Clinic and even the various videos regarding Harry Hoxsey and Royal Rife online.

Good luck and Blessings to you and yours

Only people mentioned by @ObServingHIStory in this post can reply

Oops. Forgot to mention one of the most important things, at least for me in my journey...

There is something to be said for going through this experience on ones own terms. GOD has created so many things that naturally prevent and treat this "boogeyman" called cancer. We have allowed "man" to remove these gifts from our food, water, air, etc. that the Good Lord provided for us. As a follower of Jesus Christ, one of the greatest is the Comfort of knowing that everything is in HIS hands and he loves and cares for us. Taking this journey with HIM and my family on our own "terms" gives the FREEDOM to NOT be married to a hospital, or a treatment which is out of my own hands and on someone elses schedule, or becoming sick from the "treatment" itself (which surviving the "treatment" is greater than the battle of cancer itself!), and peace for myself and my family. Being grateful for each and every day and knowing that the day (but not THIS day!) is between myself and the Good LORD.