Only people mentioned by @captainhook1096 in this post can reply

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

Good theory. The narrative is falling apart. Desperation is in the air!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I’ll buy that. I ‘ve been thinking much the same. I have been saying for a long time that we are the control group and its pretty evident to me who’s getting sick these days. I know 10 people who recently had covid all were vaxxed but 3 youngsters who contracted it, 1 from her grandparents and the other two from their mom. The kids recovered very quickly. One adult had to have the monoclonal antibodies to recover.

They are going to mix the covi jab with the flu shot, like a Long island icetea drink, if you’ve ever had one of those you’ll know what I mean, more Poison into your body, more like double shot of espresso 😏😁The complicit need to STOP getting these damn Jabs❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

makes sense to me

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I suspect on a similar note that allowing mix-n-match boosters creates the situation where you can't say which jab caused the issue.

They can point fingers and say it was the other Pharma jab.