AND THEN SUDDENLY…. 🇺🇸🦅
NCSWIC . Nothing! 5:5

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

And what about everyone else?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication

Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

How is Brenda recovering?

We Love You Karla!! Praying continuously for Your Daughter every day. Thank You Father for all of everything You have given to Us all. 🙌❤️🙌Please continue to strengthen Karla and give her the words needed when she needs to stand for her daughter and speak with medical staff, and continue to strengthen Brenda always. 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for her to receive blood with proper antibodies in place, as well as praying for her breathe on her own, and begin to heal rapidly, I know GOD is watching over her and if it be His will, I Know this too will happen. GOD has a plan for us all Brenda is just as valued as any other through the Blood Of Christ, I ask in Christs Name for GOD to send extra angels to begin this Healing. 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers!