Only people mentioned by @kanderc in this post can reply

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

someone drop the picture of him sitting in the air hanger with the plane. trying to send it to my cousin and cant find it in my feed now

Who is that man ?????? 😎

This is Mockingjay singing
The message is symbolic. Could it be that: J...-J...? It would be great. :)

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I just love the look on that man's face. Such gentleness, patience, and love. I watched it 3 times just to stare at him ❤ You can learn everything about a person, by how they treat animals

❤️❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

awwwww, I so love birds . . . thanks for sharing.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

its time rare bird

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

zoom out just a little more.......................

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

💙💙💙

looks just like Abe Lincoln

That was Yankee Doodle Dandy wasn't it?
Great singing little bird!
!!! super rapport with each other - love it.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

pretty incredible

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

When does a bird sing?
After the ⛈
See you in 2023 Sir…

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

What kind of bird is it that's whistling Yankee Doodle Dandy ?
Is it a lark ?

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Lark can also mean quest for amusement or adventure.

(4) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable for President Trump! booted from Twitter LMAO

😍I love this so much!

Its just beautiful just amazing how animals and humans can connect and interact.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Swift currency system?

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good energy!

🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Mockingbirds love singing.🎶

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

if that is you whistling@kanderc, man you're a deadringer for our fave missing First Son....
if thats not you... well

Hello George. Guessing you brought down the mockingbird. Got them to sing your tune.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

No its not me...

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

He looks so strangely familiar.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Of course I’m probably going to read into this post way too much. 😎😂

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Vibes...

(1) Show this thread

Can't really tell but is that Dr. Robert Malone ?

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love you.

When this video was first posted it moved me to tears because I was not being patient with my son... who just happened to be playing Yankee doddle supper fast all the time on the keyboard when he was supposed to be practicing... so this was my teaching..

Then I realised the whole cast of Mary Poppins Returns is on the back shelf... and I did a huge MP decode which is ongoing! We'd just bought the video that very day.. and as I was watching I saw all the characters...

Gilly... the Giraffe in the background gets kidnapped... with the young actor who plays Georgie... who just so happens to be the spitting image of George (Kate and Williams alleged son)... small whirled...

The whole film is coded... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNvV6N7veRs

A Cover Is Not the Book (From "Mary Poppins Returns") - YouTube

Stream #MaryPoppinsReturns on Disney+.Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more....

I posted at 321... well, there's thing...

(2) Show this thread

when does a bird sing?

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Vincent I think that is you and Marley, or Tequila or Malibu. :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Jr. vibes! 💞

❤️ .