Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ludicrous - complete garbage.

I am a retired USAF proud patriot who cherishes the US Constitution and conservative values, freedoms and liberty

There is a clear and compelling case you are a nasty Trump hater with a really dark heart...

(1) Show this thread

Not really , no.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

You've heard the expression, give them a long rope to hang themselves? Well this rope is currently tightening around the idiots, like the self-important BS from LCheny, Its a trap. GOOD!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did anyone else hear the trap slap shut?
It is getting louder and louder!
Nana never liked Meadows. He sold Trump out once already.

Who will be the first arrest, Doq?

Sounds like a few at Fox were written in with large parts at the end. What has happened to some of the ppl at Fox, seems a lot of them the last couple yrs have just disappeared.

So the president is supposed to make a statement to force people who aren’t anywhere near a TV to stop rioting? Also, why would the president of the united states follow orders from the main stream media? Anyone who thinks this is how things should be is clearly brainwashed.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

as if Fox news hosts have any say in what POTUS did/does

trump was and has been on fox way numerous times....those people didnt know him....he couldnt do anymore than he did...so by listening to this video...fox people think he was behind this...or contributed to it even if it was 1%.. they didnt know what happen days before....they now look like asses.. trump knew what was going to happen and then stepped aside...before that...did people know or believe our agencies come to these rallies????...

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Its all a set up .... turn to the last chapter and you'll see ... HAH!
we will just have to watch as this unfolds.
Patience is a virtue. : )

Only 10 people (at most) really know what's going on ... but if you watch Trumps meme "Il Donaldo Trumpo" you see what a great mood he's in.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Ok, DOQ. Would you please explain crypto, bitcoin, etc, to me? You asked the question. And I thought I was sure about that- enlighten me. DM is welcome- no joke son of sessions😂

I am a retired USAF proud patriot who cherishes the US Constitution and conservative values, freedoms and liberty

This nasty little vermin Cheney really gets off on this stuff...you know what they say about payback

Controlled Opposition by [Them][.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Bombarded is an understatement! They are soooo desperate because they know what's coming, THE TRUTH!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

TY! Good post

(2) Show this thread

#trumpwon . 🇺🇸🦅

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Remember
--Trump wanted to use the Nat Guard and Pelosi/DC police denied
--Trump's video post to go home that they thought they deleted.

I'm thinking that they have stepped on a land mine. Once again it will be on TV and the evidence will be shown.

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I love it when commies expose themselves...

"I love it, when a plan comes together.:

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

What does this mean? >> Less than 10 with full picture.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Less than 10 used many times in the post. I think it refers to the amount of people who are in the know.

(2) Show this thread