I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

✝️
We were CHOSEN.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

I love you all so much and will never forget this time in my life. I know how blessed I am to have finally found all of you.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love you all so much and will never forget this time in my life. I know how blessed I am to have finally found all of you.