Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

covering MA again today!! CRAZY!!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This had been happening in the DC metro area all last week. I don't even call what is in the sky clouds they look like smears. Today we finally have a blue sky and the sun is out.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I had to travel on Wednesday & took note that when the sun emerged it was a beautiful & flawless blue sky

By the time I headed back, though, the little boogers were already working their way across the sky - mostly to the north & east

Later that day the clouds started rolling in

We didn't get it in the neck in my part of the state on Friday thank the Creator, but when I heard about what happened in northern Arkansas all the way to Kentucky it made me mad again 😠

I keep seeing items about how what they're spraying now is supposed to be a counter to the damage which has been done & reversing the effects of the chemtrails on people & the land - and then this happens

I'm not convinced, so I continue to take precautions for my health, food, water & do blessing work

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

AMEN πŸ™

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

https://anonup.com/thread/7433089
Maybe this is what happened.

(2) Show this thread

proud daughter, spouse, sister, aunt of patriot veterans

Judy B - Operation Disclosure reports today that tornadoes are fake. All media showing same pic's and they are really pics from T's in Italy from years ago. Comm's blackout in this area so cannot confirm. Are you in the area affected??

Tons of them in SE Iowa today.

In response Susan Lyday to her Publication

and after several days of bad chem trails, an unusual day of weather lies aheadπŸ™„

(1) Show this thread

Been covering MA as well!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

red states ❓❓❓

(1) Show this thread

In response MMJ Schu to her Publication

holy dang 😳 im in Tennessee

In response MMJ Schu to her Publication

Took this short video yesterday. Watch how the X moves with the wind to block the sun.

(2) Show this thread

We had that going on all day here in Rochester NY on Saturday.