Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🙏

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

He's long-gone. I just want to know if the replacement is an actor with a mask or a clone - and it's it's a clone - is it an Alliance placement or a cabal one. Same with Joe.
- It's going to be a great final act of the Movie!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Not if Trump keeps promoting the vax and the fact nothing “soon” has come to light at this stage.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

wonder wonder wonder if maybe FauxChi already is gone. Have seen comparison pictures of now vs couple years ago. Just sayn'

"good actors make a great movie"....

Millions of people, worldwide, are Waking Up to the unspeakable horrors of the "shot heard round the world."

Next Act (let us pray):
_Silence_ the bullhorn of fake news/BigPharma/NWO/BigTech/EVIL

TRUTHSocial, come!
Lord Jesus, Marantha!!
🙏

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

100% - he's long-gone.

(1) Show this thread

oh yea i forgot about that one....good find