The Blackout of the White House inside was for what?
The kids from the tunnels underneath?
Children that were born & kept in the darkness cant take light of any kind without a transition!
Kids were seen leaving the WH during middle of the night.
THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
JUSTICE IS COMING!!!#wwg1wga. #TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @Xray8 in this post can reply

In response Thing Four to his Publication

There were a shit ton of empty buses that pulled into the White House. This would imply a lot of passengers. Were children kept safe in a complex beneath the White House, after being rescued enmass?

I am so grateful for the children. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I'm a true patriot, NRA member, Pro Life, President Trump is the best President he will MAGA !!

I saw a video on kids being taken out of a trailer for sale of god know what I wanted to throw up. It about these poor kids I can't believe how sick these scumbags are.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Mathew 19:14
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” He is not happy he will destroy them.

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

Think you nailed it. Gene Decode mentioned thatbas well .. kids from underground have never seen sunlight.. 😔

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I agree with you, It may also be to conceal the identity of the innocent.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..