Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

She looks like a he to me.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Ursula, the Vaxx Witch

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Can you provide the post #? I search for first arrest and get this

3716 & 3717
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
FIRST ARREST will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I agree that there is not a Q post that says the first arrest willl shock the world.

This was a post from Qanon+
was he referring to Q?? not sure...

here's a link to his post if you would like to message him...

https://t.me/qanonplus/24276

(1) Show this thread

We all know what it can go do to itself.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Susie Que to her Publication

😂🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread