Only people mentioned by @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication

Chinese Operation Vaccination Identification?

And another thing - NO MORE DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN CONGRESS, should Congress survive in its present state of deranged disarray.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Certificate
Of
Vaccination
I
D

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Your awesome Kaleigh! ❤️👏🙏🤞👍🎥

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

My CoVID.
"Co-ncrete" Voter ID

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Could Be, or it could be :

COvert Voter ID
Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I am not American, so I will answer differently.

I do not support any ID, because ‘the system’ or any system has no business demanding to know who I am.

I am free. IDs are of this world, and I am not.

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst📉📊💶💵💸💰📊📈

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

please inbox me

(1) Show this thread

⚓️True Anchor of the Republic FIGURATIVELY fighting to help Make America Great Again, a SPIRITUALLY powerful movement lead by Trump ⚓️

Re Register everyone using ID proof, that will clean up the voter rolls across the USA.