Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This Video Also Might Give You Some Hope: https://youtu.be/ktDx3B7O0eg

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

JFK all the way!
#KennedyVision

Morning Kim!! 🙏🏼❤️🥰 Got zapped same day as you! been waiting fo4 your Sunday post! 🙌🏻 I been watching Twatter and see your back! any suggests how to get back? i tried twice and lasted about 20 minutes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was@Here2Know2, and this name first time! Please give Love to Family!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

yes, it's a bit tricky....
you have to sign up for a new gmail account and then add google voice (if you don't have it already) to get a new phone number.
Then you have to create an account using that new gmail and verify with your new #. I use the google voice app on my iPhone. if you already have a google voice #, you can pay $10 to change it. let me know!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

yes, it's a bit tricky....
you have to sign up for a new gmail account and then add google voice (if you don't have it already) to get a new phone number.
Then you have to create an account using that new gmail and verify with your new #. I use the google voice app on my iPhone. if you already have a google voice #, you can pay $10 to change it. let me know!

(6) Show this thread