Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Assange incoming

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

All part of the plan. Assange is being brought back to the US exactly when this was supposed to happen. I bet my last 17 cents he is going to be subpoenaed to testify either as part of that Jan 6 debacle OR in the Jizzy Maxwell sham trial. Either way I am sure that:

1. Assange’s extradition to the US is one of the final markers the military has been waiting for (the official announcent of the death of the Queen is the last);

2. Assange is one of the final nails in the Cabal’s coffin.

If I’m wrong, Assange will be suicided within a week of his arrival back in the US.

Well, that was fast. TOO FAST.

Question is, Blackhats or White Hats.

Terrible and tragic. Seems I was wrong - he won’t be revealing anything to anyone.

I pray he recovers.

https://nationalfile.com/julian-assange-stroke-british-prison-day-court-oks-extradition-united-states/

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it