Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you’re a crypto hater, let’s think logically for a second...

What’s the alternative?

Should we stay in the world where the 13 families and their central banking system stays in control?

Or should we become our own banks and live in our own world where regular people finally have power?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Took back control & power over my wealth years ago... I've helped friends & family make millions... Best financial move EVER...
AMA...

Bit coin linked to children harvesting, trafficking, kidnapping. And you are proud????

In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

i also herd that this is how the corrupt CIA does there business.. I don’t trust bitcoin

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Everyone has a journey to take. We all make our choices and walk that path. it is never what we expect but is, if we slow down, what we need to learn and grow.

(1) Show this thread
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

So is the US dollar & all government fiat currency used for the same purpose... I suppose you don't use those either? Right...

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication

lol barter with neighbors as much as possible. since I spin, weave, hand sew, create paterns, knit, crochet, darn, can, dehydrate, candle make, i think you get the just of it ... all these things are used to trade. there are some things you must use paper money for , that being said , digital is no better than fiat. think, until we understand the true issues, deep down you are just replacing 1 with another , then another and around the wheel we go. digital currency ( which in a way we already use via cc) is still controlled by others. difference is for many going to a place where you see real people, deposit or withdraw your " currency", is a personal connection. So til all current types of currency and those that " control/broker/advertise.. are in some way stripped of power and a new way ( if there is a way) is put in place that is usable by all and not dependent in electricity, computers. internet.. because not all in this world have access to those.

(1) Show this thread