Bigly...as in We are Winning Bigly !!!

Timestamp - 2:09 > 29 > 11 < > 1111
29 > 119 < > 911

*SS says 1:09 b/c I'm CT

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Years ago my son sleep with a girl he met through friends and in church. She was also on FB and 18 years old. It cost me $15,000 to fight for him when they charged him because she was 15 and he was 19. I pulled all the evidence. Gave to attorneys. System is bullshit! She had him meet her and she brought the rubber from her sister.

Sometimes plea deals need to be made according to the birdie.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

wonder if he considers prosecution and ARRESTS as "winning".

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

'Injustice System.'

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

One more glaring PROOF that our justice system is actually "The Just Us" system at the beck & call of the elite and deepstate.

Weaponized Legislative Branch
Weaponized Judicial Branch ... and now
Weaponized Executive Branch ...

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY !!!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

If you are a Democrat, you can ruin anyones life for $100👍

Everyday brings me closer to GOD and for that I'm thankful. Life, Liberty, and Family.

i got in more trouble than that for having a tiny bit of cannabis before "legalization".

I'm new to this site. Patriot from Texas. Christian. wwg1wga

Hi kim, i like your posts..thank you for encouragment. Can i say something cool? i went to george news dot com..and clicked on george photos. what popped up is a white hoodie that says God Wins. we have seen that on Q posts? Wow...hmmm

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

It's just an appetizer...

BIGLY = 55, and also the need to go public https://qalerts.app/?q=BIGLY

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

$100.00 I am speechless!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

He rolled! There's no way he got that light of a sentence with the damage that was done by his actions. Not even disbarred?? He rolled!

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

of course. you are clever!

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

WOW! Kamala Harris put thousands of non-violent young men in jail for LENGTHY sentences: caught with marijuana/smoking it.

Yet, she has admitted that she used to smoke marijuana in college while listening to 2 pac, the rapper. DISGRACEFUL!

P.S. Ain't nothing wrong with marijuana, folks. Propoganda from evil government to keep u away from learning of its' healing benefits. Big Pharma wanted to SELL u their drugs. So, they DEMONIZE marijuana.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response America First to her Publication

she's a royal piece of s***, it's true.

(1) Show this thread

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Another "pay to play" Judge. I see a replacement coming in his future...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

APL has gone up!!!!

could be first marker....11.3?

Wife, mom, grandmother, veteran, Patriot. Love to garden but the results lead me to believe my thumb is a browny shade of green!

BIGLY = Jewish Gematra = it is happening

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Bigly in Gematria=55‼️🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Does anyone else think he got a light sentence because he cut a deal and gave up bigger fish?

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

So disappointing, once again. They never fail to disappoint, DO THEY????

how nice of the judge to be so kind and to make it into an educational moment for everyone

We need arrests at every level of Government judges go too.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread