OMG!!!! I wonder if someone got to him.... OR maybe he will have to 'die' like Epstein, so the truth can come out. Hopefully the White Hats have control of the situation....Prayers for him!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10300037/Julian-Assange-stroke-Belmarsh-prison-Fianc-e-blames-extreme-stress.html

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Artist, love God, love patriots, love country, love family, love life, love Trump...

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I agree someone got to him

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Time that this hero is given his freedom.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

WHITE. HAT. SCRIPT.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ ok THANKS!, WHEW!! I think that IS the most probable...

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Prayers - although I have always felt he was safe and protected -and that these stories are BS

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I actually read a while back that he was already secretly in the USA... which I truly hope is the case!!!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I agree, this is the protection of his "father", causing a plausible reason to remove him from custody, return him to freedom. God Bless him and dear Lord Please keep him healthy and safe.I am saddened that he has had to be locked away "as a dissident" which may have helped to keep him safe, idk.

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you Julian and your family!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hope he didn't get jabbed.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I wondered, but I think he most likely WOULD NOT, knowing all that he knows... I just hope someone didn't get to him with a heart attack drug that is impossible to find on autopsy

(1) Show this thread