Only people mentioned by @Badboycas1978 in this post can reply

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

In response Patriot Forever to his Publication

best meme ever!

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

BAHAA 🀣🀣

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™ AMEN. πŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump is My President! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Mother and grandmother who loves the Lord! Fighting for our Republic

oh my gosh! Hilarious!

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

This is exactly the point many are missing! Not to mention the extreme patience God has with us every single say. πŸ’ž

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Absolutely hilarious and TRUE!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

THIS!!!!! Yes!!! THIS!!!! That's what I'm talking about!πŸ˜‚
Where do you want me!!??πŸ˜‚
πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ™