#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that there have been 24 very violent [naturally occuring] tornadoes across 5 states in the month of December.

I see FEMA & Red Cross sped to the scenes..."rescue efforts"--right.
Haiti comes to mind...

I say I'm a conspiracy realist.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Dew Dew Dew mix withe storm!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Realist.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

25 min warning,,,,3 minute warning that it was severe. we all knew it was coming for days but didn't know where it would touchdown.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Watched cloud seeding in North TX on Thursday. The flow from here feeds these storms.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

They've been seeding the skies big time around here (GA) for the past week

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

MASSACHUSETTS TOO. waiiting for a blizzard

(1) Show this thread

I told my wife yesterday tornadoes were going to hit. They have burned half of California and are wanting America on it's knee's.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Ray Briney to his Publication

Ghislaine Max.... wait, don't look at that. look over here

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

Georngineering at play!!! Brandon even warned of a “Dark winter”! what the fuck did everyone think was gonna happen