Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

IRS is going to have one hell of an auditing problem on their hands when the majority of people have switched over to crypto.

Crypto isn’t backed by anything. It can easily be manipulated and with held from people. Not for me, but thanks!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I don´t follow this but I have seen it many times: The ISO20022 Regulation.

Not all . For instance XRP and XLM will be backed by gold and silver but I don´t have crypto and never will. And I honestly don´t care about money ; just want peace and get ride of all these evils to have a normal life.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You sure about that?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

From what I’ve read, but if you have some info explaining how it is valuable, I’d love to read it. I’ve read that it’s used in trafficking because it isn’t traceable- but gold under my mattress isn’t either. I’m honestly asking, but isn’t money the root of all evil? Is crypto is a bartering system of sorts?

(1) Show this thread