Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Priceless

A great performance!! Tom Hanks scowl was the BEST!!!

They knew he meant them!

😂 their faces were priceless!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

That speech was priceless…facial expressions, body language…oscar worthy!!

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Missed Hanks. Think his was the best.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I watch it often- makes me happy!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Tom Hanks was at Doles funeral today with the Bydens and the rest of the Evil deep staters ... I thought he was dead and hone or out of this country?? WHAT IS THE REAL TRUTH??

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Pat Harger to his Publication

Isn't Tom Hanks being played by his brother Colin now? Almost identical except a bit younger with slightly different ears. Can do the voice and mannerisms perfectly though and also an actor.

In response Pat Harger to his Publication

you cant Believe that there dead ellen was just out and about etc if u Believe everything on here The storm would’ve came 100 times ago with all the false dates and hope 1 day maybe

(3) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Hanks also has a crazy look on his fsce after saying Epstein was your friends, not mine…I DON’T CARE!
that was Awesome!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Best night yet

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Was Ricky Gervais involved in any of it as I know some had nothing to do with it and/or totally walked away from Hollywood to avoid it. Hoping he was not involved but like Isaac Kappy and Michael Jackson and others shared everything they knew then went into hiding.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

not sure maybe he was forced to do it?

(1) Show this thread

David Icke Gets EMOTIONAL

SHARE: https://youtu.be/ktDx3B7O0eg

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

Thank you 🙏 I've loved David for a very long time, I feel his words deeply in what ever format I hear read them 💞💝🙏

(1) Show this thread

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Haha!!! It was EPIC!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

It was amazing - somewhat like when Trump said to Kilary - you would be in jail -