Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

IRS is going to have one hell of an auditing problem on their hands when the majority of people have switched over to crypto.

i wish i knew how to get /use crypto myself! Any suggestions on where to start?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SweetieBrooks in this post can reply

Buy Silver ; it´s more safe.

Get a Ledger or a D'Cent wallet so as soon you buy your coins take them of the exchanges. Buy any coin that's ISO 20020
Uphold for XRP, XLM
Coinbase for XLM, Algo, Quant
*Not Financial Advice

Do lots of research... Don't buy until you are comfortable taking control of your wealth... I've spent thousands buying reports & tools to learn about crypto...

1. Get cash.app
2. buy BTC 1st
3. open account on Gemini - Coinbase - Mandala - other exchange & buy other altcoins...
4. wait 5 years & retire wealthy & help out friends & family with your new wealth...

Parabolic Wealth Transfer in Process...

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication

I've heard of some Gold and or Silver backed Crypto's. Any of them spark your interest? GSX is one that I have been looking at but there are several more.

(1) Show this thread

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

XRP on Uphold