Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

My Last Tweet on the Battlefield.
...was just suspended.

Backchannels are Important.
[I'll be Back Eventually]

Those fookin ANTI Q accounts are all over Twitter reporting Patriots.

FOOK THEM ALL!! FAKE PATRIOTS PLAY BOTH SIDES!!

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

dont you mean paytriots

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

Yes, they get paid by 3 letter agencies and some of them think they fooled us.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

20+ platforms...seriously. Can't post something? I got a platform somewhere I can post it to that I can post a link to that to on the place I can't use the original link at! I'm a troll bulldog too, I know they're trolls but it's fun blowing em up with truth in front of large conversation strings they're involved in and decimating them till they block me! EVERY block I EVR have on any platform I am on is because that other blocked me first so I don't let them access/use our argument if they block me.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Fook Them & Fook Twit!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

fuck them, go look up there accounts and flag them use key words that they use to flag us. shit goes both ways

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

These People are imbedded into the movement, most of us know who they are already, they have tons of accounts to play us with. They won't go away until it's over.

(1) Show this thread