#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

My son is 13 and cant speak either 😒😒life with a special needs child is 24/7 broken heart & walking on eggshells --- i will never be happy or content until he is healed ---he was born perfect----there are sooo many damaged injured posioned children now I pray and pray for all of them ...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ its so hard to believe healthy kids who somehow dodged the effects from the toxic 70+ diff posion shots are now getting another chance to be jabbed and posioned ....and the parents are begging for it ....unbelievable !!

Hey, my son is 3 and rcovering rapidly from autism. A year ago he would only repeat tv shows and would not make eye contact. Now he is kissing me and telling me he loves me. Our doctor just added a second CEASE therapist to her office, they are awesome. www.drlachman.com. Sending prayers too, thats the most impotant part of healing!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

thats fantastic !!! i have tried soo many things and he has improved greatly but he still has many issues ....and then we were hit with a major setback when he was 7 and was dx with pandas --which is a whole other level of crazy .....keeping him flair free is a whole mission in itself ....the only thing that truly helped was a pandas doc in dc that gives him abx/steroid iv and then we did ivig/rituximab...he has had only one flair this year and hoping it wont return ......i have tried homeopathy briefly in the past but i do know sooo many who are sooo happy ....i will check out your link ...thank u so much πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

So glad to share! We also were blessed with an HBOT unit for two months and I think that helped a lot. Our doc also has us doing castor oil packs and hydrotherapy. My friends son went from non_ verbal and self- abusive to being a little wonderful smartypants! He is so well read and well spoken, same doctor as us. Im keeping you guys in my special prayers! God heals!

(1) Show this thread