CNN is doing a whole 1 hour special tonight at 9 pm. Inside the Qanon conspiracy. Who cares if it's just a conspiracy? What are they afraid of?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I've been feeling pretty good about Q. It's not like DC is boarded up right now and the White House is closed. or that biden is operating out of a movie studio or anything.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Good! My daughter believes everything CNN tells her. I'm currently ignoring her phone calls. She has not listened to me about anything. She's just going to have to find out the truth another way.

Mom who started following for hope for our country and my children. Looking forward to what is coming.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

My son demanded that I do not semd him anything politocal. He says I am alienating myself from my loved ones due to what I believe. He was a die hard conservative umtil he went to Georgia Tech. He came out a progressive, gun hating liberal. It is breaking my heart!

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

another one?

I do not believe unicorns exist. As such, I don't waste time debating the subject with people who do believe they exist!!
But it appears the MSM has something to debate. Same with God! If you don't believe, why do you worry so much that I DO?!?!? Only scared people debate "conspiracies"!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Getting close! They are very very nervous!

Rather than waiting for changes to happen, go out and make them happen... WWG1WGA follow me on Gab: @foxbarddev

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Sounds like PANIC to me 🤣

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW "CLICK" ADDITION STRATEGICALLY PLACED BETWEEN LOVE AND SHARE"! LOL... I'M SO CONDITIONED TO "TAP TAP" " LOVE SHARE" WEBMASTER ADDED A NEW BUTTON! LOL... WEBMASTER HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR!😁🤗😂👍💕🙏💕

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

maybe they'll find out that "qanon" doesn't really exist!
It's "Q" ....justQ lol

In response Just Jane to her Publication

And Anons...
No Qanon...

(1) Show this thread

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

Q is a out of control MAGA TRAIN Loaded with PATRIOTS they can't STOP !
They are AFRAID...... Bahahaha
Sweet oh so Sweet.

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication

cnn's attempt to make criminals out of Patriots

(1) Show this thread

so much publicity .... hope it wakes millions more of our sleeping sheeple

They care about us deplorables and want to prevent us from Jonestowning ourselves

In response Wes Orzechowski to his Publication

That's funny - CNN going down the rabbit hole. They might Jonestown themselves.

(1) Show this thread

🤔For something that is just a conspiracy it sure gets alot of advertisement. Thanks! O and if MSM was really legit wouldn't they be investgating all the pedophiles, child trafficking, satanic worship that is done by people holding very high offices?

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Notice how Cnn is referring to 11.3 11.6 being dates, they have not done their research, and how we are brainwashed into thinking things will happen..boy are they going to have Shit on their face when it hits the fan.

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

good thing nobody watches them anymore... those that do.. well we got a big bucket of cold water waiting!!!

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

To me it is the continuation of the disinformation and the lies they tell. They are trying to get out in front of the narrative to discount what is actually about to happen. The brainwashing continues.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

We know what they are afraid of. Honestly I feel like a sleeping lioness. I'm bored with their BS. Bring it on so I can roar.

Yes, liberals really are that stupid.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

After watching Vice the other night with a 3 hour special on Qanon, and how they called us a cult and blamed us for the sotrming of the capitol, I am not sure if I can put up with another hour of BS and blaming us for everything, and truthfully I cannot afford a new TV should I get so pissed I throw something at it.

of course it is a bunch of BS. I am praying tomorrow is the day!!!
Come on Freedom Day.

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

Exactly! If its conspiracy why give it more attention?

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

It's not a conspiracy when there is proof and truth. Truth is what they are afraid of.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

CNN’s Cooper, Cuomo, Stelter, Tapper, MSNBC’s Scarborough, Hollywood, Democrats, and RINOs have something to fear Anons about ... http://tiny.cc/EvilList

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." George Orwell, Animal Farm

is it going to be the same as what they shared on VICE TV?
hooking Anon's to Antifa and rioting. Will they speak the truth?

In response Konnie McCauley to his Publication

Lies from them...
Only LIES!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Just can't buy better exposure than this. Now it will be easier for the people when it all comes to fruition.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Just can't buy better exposure than this. Now it will be easier for the people when it all comes to fruition.

Reporter to TRUMP: How do you fell about Qannon / Q?🤓
Trump: I don't know anything about it.🤨
Reporter:🤯 YES YOU DOOOO!!!!!🤯🤬😡
Trump: Nope, never heard of it.🤨
Classic

This ought to be good. I'll have to take a trip to the airport to watch it.