I have something that I want to get started and I want to see it spread like FJB.

We need to announce the FREE STATES (formerly known as Red states - we know who we are)

and the SLAVE STATES (currently known as the BLUE states). These monikers will influence out local and state governments. If we push it and push it hard enough the Blue will have to face themselves in a mirror.

Most of us are BANNED from Twitter but we need great meme-makers. Let's spread this!

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

how about the blue states that are blue because their elections have been rigged for ever?

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response riverlass flow to her Publication

You get to decide. Are you in a free or slave state? Mine never closed down. Mine signed all of the opposition to the "Mandates", Mine has no mask staute (never ever did) and my state has been really 99% of Normal since May 2020 (Mar/Apr 2020 were weird).

(1) Show this thread