Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Try this one in Gematria frens!

The Holy Spirit Shekina is the true name of god.

BTW the vaccine truly is the Mark of the Beast.

What an amazing day, give glory to the Lord God!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I've worried it was the mark. But the Bible says right hand and forehead, how does that tie in with the vaxx? And, the Bible says those who take the mark KNOW what it is and are making a concious decision to do so.

Most of the people who have gotten it have done so thinking it would help others, some were forced physically (in other countries, literally held down by police and forced), etc. Again, the Bible tells us those who take the mark will know what it is and do it willingly - that's not what is happening here.

So I have my doubts. I think the vaxx will cause the 1/3 of the world's population to die - found in Revelations.

The mark comes after the anti-Christ comes out and shows who he is, after the abomination of desolation, the anti-Christ comes forward and demands that all worship him, and accept his mark.

We aren't there yet. Not saying the vaxx isn't part of the plan, but I don't think it is the mark. People have to willingly accept it knowing what it is.

I'm pretty sure the 1st beast of Revelation is Covid and 2nd is bureaucrats like Fauci who force "all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hands (i.e., you hold proof of vaccination) or in their foreheads (submit to having nasal swabs), so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark"

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Other Half, click on at the bottom under it