Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

The higher-ups know what's coming --

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

She doesn't mention whether or not these industries had given the mandate for their employees to become vaxxed ... bc they would certainly be hypocrites.

If they truly are concerned then why NOT advertise for NON-Vaxxed employees to be hired NOW?

She spoke specifically of the oil & gas industry. i haven't read of any mandates made in that field (doesn't mean there aren't any, just that I haven't seen anything on it).

Yes well she would be the one to know since she's recruiting ... but she didn't address that specific point. --- odd ?

Not really. Short video; quick compact information.
I've explained things on occasion that I have experience in, only to think afterwards "Why didn't I say such-and-such?"

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Maybe ... but if I'm worried about something and I want to protect myself from that worry, I would signal my preferences for the recruits I wanted to hire.

I would specifically ask that be a perimeter of merit of what I'm looking for in an employee. Seems that would be on the MENU upfront today, not wait for the next three years to wipe out my staff. Basic logic, right?

Yes, for current job openings.
No recourse for existing employees who have taken the jab.
I was under the impression that more ppl were unjabbed than jabbed. Not so sure anymore. In talking with friends (all unjabbed), they've told me most of their families have been jabbed. One is a nurse, and warned her 5 siblings, but they all took it anyway 🤦
I just dont know anymore 😕

(1) Show this thread