https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/3912
Dan Crenshaw is total trash… he states “there is no election fraud” yet when his office was asked to review the information, he declined. Now he attacks Jordon and the Freedom Caucus?

Yeah Crenshaw is trash. He can go piss on himself. Yet another example of a American betraying obstructionist…

Show me the lies Crenshaw! I want to see it. But you can’t because you are full of crap.

Only people mentioned by @RnGFab60 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

All 50 Governors are trash. None have done shit. 0

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread